Zig Ziglar said something like, ‘if you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time!’.
My aim is to help you find meaning and fullness in your life and relationships. I’ve found that you may not hit the bullseye very often, but at least if you aim at the bullseye, you may actually hit the dartboard instead of the wall around it.
I work with individuals, couples, and families who are striving for a greater connection, with themselves and others. I can help you and your partner or family member figure out how you got to this point in your relationship, find clarity in your next steps, and determine how the relationship connection can be repaired, restored, and reconnected.
I help individuals who long to be free of anxiety or depression but feel overwhelmed with the losses of life. I can help you find yourself again and live a life of balance, emotionally and mentally.
I am a licensed Marital and Family Therapist with over 20 years of experience. I am trained as a relationship therapist in EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) and as an individual therapist in IFS (Internal Family Systems). I am here to help you find a path forward past the fighting and pain to figure out the next steps for your relationship. I can help you reconnect with your partner again and find peace with yourself.
- Licensed TN MFT (License number 0515)
- A. from West Virginia University (Psychology)
- A. Marriage & Family Counseling from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- A. Theology/Religious Education from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Trained in Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy (for individuals, couples, and families)
Your health insurance may cover some or part of the cost of counseling. After our first session, I will check your benefits from any insurance information you provide. However, since you are ultimately responsible for any out of pocket expenses, it is a good idea for you to check with your insurance or employer about your coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is pre-authorization required?
Self-Pay by Cash, Check, Mastercard or Visa
If you do not appear for your scheduled appointment, and do not notify me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $50 no show/ late cancel fee. This fee is typically not reimbursable by insurance.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.